- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Italy
By Sherry | Published: December 8, 2011
Italian cosplay girl Naccho accepts our interview today. It’s a pleasure for us . Welcome, Naccho! Q: Please introduce yourself first. Hello, everyone! I’m Naccho (my real name is Ilaria) and I’m 20. I live in Lecce, Italy and I’m currently studying foreign languages (English-Japanese contingent) in university. I’m lazy, very lazy. I love to [...]
By Sherry | Published: August 25, 2011
Processes while choosing the cloth, cutting out the pattern, designing and sewing are all elaborately arranged and supervised. This enables Miccostumes.com to gain great reputation in the cosplay world actually. Today, the Hetalia Axis Powers Italy Cosplay Costume was finished in our costume factory. Made from luxurious cotton and looking almost the same with what [...]