- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Tag Archives: Gintama Cosplay
By Sherry | Published: November 29, 2011
Does Gintama cosplay always draw your attention? If so, Gintama costumes offered at http://www.miccostumes.com/ must delight you. This is Gintama Silver Soul Sakata Gintoki cosplay costume. As the name implies, it makes you look the same with the cartoon character Sakata Gintoki. To make sure it ideally caters to your needs, the dealer has done [...]
By Sherry | Published: October 13, 2011
If you are a fan for Gintama cosplay, don’t be hesitant to check Gintama costume category now. This is the Gintama Okita Sougo cosplay costume from there, finished in our own costume factory. It’s available on $65.87 with 10% discount now. It carries really desirable comfort. But what’s more important is that it’s faithful to [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 9, 2011
It’s believed story described in Gintama is still remembered by many people. When the birth of cosplay enables anime fans to truly feel the fantastic world, Gintama cosplay draws most attention most of the time. Today, the Gintama Takasugi Shinsuke Cosplay Costume is recommended to you. It’s made in our own costume factory. So each [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 8, 2011
Since Kagura cosplay is noticed by many cosplay fans, we are also aware of this. Three Kagura costumes have been finished in our costume factory and taken detailed pictures. Another two will be continually updated later. These Gintama costumes are made from classy cotton or satin. They are strictly made to be 100% faithful to [...]