Days ago, we found a girl doing graceful Final Fantasy Songstress Yuna Cosplay. We are lucky to invite her into our cosplayer interview today. She is known as cloudstrife597 on DA. But her real name is Sandra. Except Yuna cosplay, she shares us with many other stunning cosplay works in her gallery, such as Shelke Rui cosplay, Yuffie cosplay and so on. Garfield is her favorite cartoon character. Now, let’s take a look at her interview content below.
1. Please introduce yourself first.
My name is Sandra. I’m 16 ^^
2. What does cosplay mean to you?
It’s a passion that allows us to surpass ourselves.
3. What and when was your first cosplay?
Songstress Yuna in summer 2010. It was my first sewing experience and I was not satisfied at 100% so I decided to remake it this year.
4. What is your most memorable cosplay experience?
Just walk at convention to show your work, to see other cosplayers and people taking photos of you is memorable.
5. What’s your favorite photo shoot?
I had one with Final Fantasy X-2 cosplayers at Otakuthon 2011 and it was my first photo shoot with a group. I liked the experience ^^
6. What’s your favorite anime/manga/game character to cosplay as?
I don’t have any favorite, I like all of them
7. Any cosplay plan in future?
I have a Lightning cosplay debuted and I would like to finish it ^^’
8. Do you make your costumes yourself or buy them?
I make all myself!
9. Any other cosplayers you like?
They are too much to write them here.
10. Do some changes happen to you after cosplay?
I feel like if I know myself more than ever. I discovered a talent that I have and I didn’t know that I could be photogenic xD
11. Any advice you wanna share with cosplay newbies?
The more important thing in cosplaying is to have fun ! ^^