- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: England
By Sherry | Published: August 26, 2011
After the Italy costume was finished, tailors continue to cut out the pattern for England costume. It’s completed and displayed here. To do a good job in Hetalia Axis Powers cosplay, why not try this England cosplay costume, available on $56.09 due to the discount activity now? 15% off is promised, with fast shipping and [...]
By Kevin | Published: August 3, 2011
Believe it or not, school uniforms are absolutely not only clothes for students. They stand for the culture or beauty appreciation standard of a country. To wear uniforms has become a trend in most countries in modern era. Today, let’s take a look at school uniforms in different nations. This will be interesting. And here, [...]