- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Chobits Cosplay
By Sherry | Published: March 8, 2012
As the name implies, costume for Chi cosplay refers to a black dress. It’s made from classy satin and organza, featuring wonderful accuracy while being compared with the initial manga. Available on $65.59, it can be quickly shipped out. The Chi costume is designed on regular size S, M, L and XL. But to make [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 5, 2012
This is another stunning cosplay work found in Dessi-Desu’s gallery. Yeh, we have already made an interview with her. Above pictures shows her Chobits Freya cosplay. She seems appealing in the black costume and white hair. Mysterious allure is flattered to the fullest. Visit her gallery to see all . Author About caoxiaopingI’m also a [...]