Photography by LMKusanagi
Miku Cosplay by Springroll
Luka Cosplay by Mixiao
Haku Cosplau by DanniTee
Kaito Cosplay by Kei-U
What you need:
- 1x 25mm diameter foam ball
- Air dry clay. Here I am using Fimo Air Light
- Pen Knife
- Cutting Mat
- Nail polish. It can be any colour (we will use spray paint after) or the colour of your desired horns (if you want to skip spray paint)
- Spray Paint of desired colour (Spray Paint will help with an even coating)
- Hot glue
- 2x Alligator clips
- Small cup of water
- Cut the foam ball in half. Using the cross section of the ball will help you keep the horns the same size.
- Take a small pinch of clay and cover one half in a layer of the clay. It is best if you keep the remaining clay in a zip lock bag as you work so it does not dry out.
- Slowly add a bit of clay at a time and shape it until you reach a desired height. I recommend it be around 3cm in height.
- Use water to smooth out the clay to create an even surface.
- While it is still moist, bend the horn to create a slight hook.
- Repeat the same steps for the other half of the ball.
- Let the horns dry out over night.
- Once both horns are dry coat the horns in a layer of nail polish as a cheap varnish alternative and let it dry. It is up to you if you want to coat the horns in the colour desired as this will save you the next step of spray paint. However I still advise you use spray paint to get an even coat. You can skip 10 if you do not want to use spray paint.
- Now using hotglue, stick you horns onto the alligator clips. Make sure you have the clips reversed when gluing the horns on so that you have a left and right horn.
- Now coat the clips and horns in a layer of spray paint and a second layer if desired. Let it dry and we are done!