- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
Tag Archives: Wings
By Sherry | Published: March 12, 2012
Making Articuno Wings Amount of time: 1-2 days of continous work What you will need: About four to five yards of blue Fabric (depending on how long your arm is and if mistakes are made) Matching Blue thread About two yards of sturdy Interfacing Measuring Tape (to measure your arm length and circumferance at the [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 7, 2012
Step1: memorize her wings, know the colors of the crystals and know what order they go in. Also keep in mind the frames of her wings are black. Step 2: Organize your materials. You will need four long strips of cardboard, black spray paint, 16 crystal shaped pieces of cardboard, white spray paint, light blue [...]