- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Victorian Lolita
By Sherry | Published: April 18, 2012
Above picture shows the Victorian Rose Hime Lolita, which is shared by IamCharon. This Canadian girl looks gorgeous with the cute lolita dress! I also love her lolita photo from the Cherry Blossom Festival in Vandusen garden . You can take a look at it. LamCharon loves Japanese street fashions and manga. Kimimaro, Russia, and [...]