- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Valentine's Day cosplay contest
By Sherry | Published: February 29, 2012
34 couples joined in our couple cosplay contest in February. Thanks for all of you . As promised, we will announce the winners today. 3 couples win out. Congratulations, Tamago & Ataito, Fed & Fuecchan and Roxy & Ari. Top 1: Tamago & Ataito, getting 10213 votes from FB, Twitter & Google and extra 10 [...]
By Sherry | Published: February 10, 2012
Couple cosplay contest themed on the Valentine’s Day was launched on Feb. 1. It will end on Feb. 28. Winners will be announced on Feb. 29. Everybody is welcomed to join in. So, how to join? See details here. So far, 24 couples have already joined in. This article focuses on the current situation of [...]
By Sherry | Published: February 9, 2012
Hi, everybody, huge thanks for joining in our Couple Cosplay Contest. So far, 21 groups have applied. As promised, the winner (one couple) will get a sponsorship from us. Now, the prize has been updated. And there will be 3 couple winning out finally. The first couple will be sponsored with cosplay costumes and also [...]