- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
Tag Archives: tutorial
By Kevin | Published: August 5, 2011
Cosplaying as Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail? Looking for a whip to complete the look? All you can find online are SM and fetish related items that cost over $20USD? Well I’ve been in that situation >.<’ This tutorial will show you how to make your own cheaper alternative! What you need: • 2 metres [...]
By Kevin | Published: July 29, 2011
This tutorial is made by ninjagal6 from deviantart.com. For those who are interested in female to male crossplay, this tutorial would be totally useful. Author About zhuqiyunMore Posts (310)
By Kevin | Published: July 22, 2011
Click for the enlarged picture! We’ve shared several cosplay shoe cover tutorials before, like Sora Shoes, Shoes Painting and How To Make Shoe Covers. This one is about Ciel Phantomhive’s Boots. It’s made by Mir Dominance from deviantart.com. Author About zhuqiyunMore Posts (310)
By Kevin | Published: July 19, 2011
Click for enlarged picture! Click for enlarged picture! This tutorial is made by MK from deviantart. She is definitely an expert on makeup. You might find this tutorial very useful for your famale to male crossplay. Author About zhuqiyunMore Posts (310)
By Kevin | Published: July 13, 2011
Thinking of cosplaying as a maid? Love Lolita fashion? Want to stand out from the crowd when waiting for the bus or train? Well this is a tutorial that will show you how to make your very own super cute and elegant Lolita headdress. The tutorial will show you how to make the headdress below. [...]