- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
Tag Archives: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle cosplay
By Sherry | Published: March 29, 2012
We are grateful that StrawberyNeko shares her cosplay ideas via our interview . To know more about this talented cosplayer, please read below. You may get inspirations from her. 1. Since cosplay becomes more and more popular, how do you think about the good things and also bad things on this performance art? I am [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 6, 2012
Loving games like Kingdom Hearts and Dynasty Warriors, this is StrawberyNeko. She comes from United States. Visit her gallery, you will see lots of stunning works. What’s displayed here is her Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle Princess Tomoyo cosplay. I like this one a lot. The purple dress enhances the wearer’s femininity. Exquisite and elegant accessories are [...]
By Sherry | Published: January 17, 2012
Does the chilly climate also make you lose passion for many things? My thought gets a drastic transformation when I find this ! American girl, who is known as Tristiahna or Kira at Deviantart.com, did this Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle King Ashura of Seresu cosplay. To be honest, background for this photo is great. Thick snow [...]
By Sherry | Published: October 19, 2011
Smashing cosplay pictures like this one often stir up more people’s passion for this hot performance art. Here is Astarohime’s Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Sakura cosplay. Coming from Russia, she should be the cosplay girl who shows us most gorgeous cosplay. Focus on this Sakura cosplay. The red gown does make her seem so elegant. Yellow [...]