- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Tag Archives: tsubasa chronicles cardcaptor sakura
By Mixiao | Published: November 18, 2011
I’ve always loved CLAMP’s works, especially Cardcaptor Sakura and Tsubasa reservoir chronicle so today I’ve made this tutorial will show you how to recreate Sakura’s headband as shown above^^ Check out my Deviantart page for more cosplay accessories. What You Need: A4 Pink foam sheets x3 Pink cotton fabric Pink organza fabric – this is like [...]