- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: The Legend of Dragoon cosplay
By Sherry | Published: April 23, 2012
Oruntia is a very talented cosplayer from Indonesia. We posted her The Legend of Dragoon Shana Cosplay, Final Fantasy XIII Paddra Nsu Yeul Cosplay, and Final Fantasy XIII Lebreau Cosplay on our daily cosplay blog. We feel very grateful that oruntia accepts our interview, in which she shared some nice cosplay ideas and tips with [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 15, 2012
Oruntia surely is a cosplay talent from Indonesia. The Legend of Dragoon Shana Cosplay above is done by her. Don’t you think it is awesome? The girl is a fan of manga, anime and games. She loves drawing and cosplay. You can see numerous cosplay works from her gallery. Her costumes are done by herself, [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 1, 2012
Dessi-Desu shows us a vivid the Legend of Dragoon Meru cosplay days ago. We are lucky to get the chance to know more about this cosplay talent. Thanks so much, Dessi-Desu, for accepting the interview ! 1. Since cosplay becomes more and more popular, how do you think about the good things and also bad [...]
By Sherry | Published: February 28, 2012
If you are hunting for some inspirations for your own cosplay performance, you won’t feel regretful about your visit to this blog. Today, vivid The Legend of Dragoon Meru cosplay is found by us. It’s done by the American cosplay talent, who is known as Dessi-Desu at deviantart.com. In her words, she is rather interested [...]