- END OF THE YEAR COSPLAY CONTEST
- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
Tag Archives: Suzie Girard
By Kevin | Published: December 12, 2011
Cosplayer Bio: Name: Suzie Girard Gender: Female Nationality: Canadian Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Deviantart Yo ! ^_^ My name’s Suzie. I’m a cosplayer for 2 years now. I am from Québec (Canada). I’m mostly known for my Kakashi cosplays. Hope you like them ! The pictures below show my Naruto characters cosplays, but I have [...]