- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Tag Archives: Street Fighter costumes
By Sherry | Published: January 30, 2012
Except the blue one, we also offer you this Street Fighter Chun Li black cosplay costume, sold on $81.44. Like any other displayed in our store, it’s an elaborately made item, making you look the same with the imaginary role and feel comfortable. Believe it or not, this costume will be the long-awaited item for [...]
By Sherry | Published: January 21, 2012
All products at Miccostumes.com are sold with 10% discount during the coming festival (from Jan 22nd to 28th). Featuring classy quality and great accuracy, cosplay costumes and any other item offered here will delight you. They are all manufactured in our own factory, better guaranteeing the quality. So, check out your long-awaited item now? Here, [...]
By Sherry | Published: January 4, 2012
Did you have a great time during the past holiday? Welcome to Miccostumes.com and thanks for your attention all the time. To cooperate with more cosplay/manga lovers, we launched two contests last Sunday, focusing on Bleach and Axis Powers Hetalia. Just take a look. Here, Street Fighter Akuma Adult Cosplay Costume is reviewed. You must [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 7, 2011
It’s totally believed Chun Li cosplay is nothing strange for cosplay fans. It’s an evergreen theme in the cosplay industry. Since crossplay is much easier, even many male cosplayers show strong interest in bringing this cartoon character into reality. Today, Elin-Kuzunoha was found by us – an excellent cosplay girl who shows us a stunning [...]