- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Tag Archives: Star Wand
By Crystal | Published: April 27, 2015
Here I’ve collected several ways to make a Sailor Moon cosplay wand, you may find one that you like. Method One Color printing: This is the most direct and simple way which is completely suitable for people who are not very good at handwork. You only need to print the accessories on the right parts [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 7, 2012
CardCaptor Sakura “Star Wand Tutorial” You will need Pink Paint Gold Paint Foam circle – kinda varies – (I chose I thick one for mine but you can choose a thinner one) Foam Star Tiny feather wings Air-dry Clay (optional, Red circle gemstone- if you want to be accurate) Balsa wood stick (1m) Glue Gun [...]