- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Tag Archives: Shugo Chara Cosplay
By Sherry | Published: March 21, 2012
Here SailorKikyo, a Mexico girl, shows us an amazing Shugo Chara Utau Cosplay. She looks like a real Utau from Shugo Chara with the awesome outfit as well as natural and appealing make-up . The red dress, stockings and blond hairs look perfect with her complexion. Don’t you think so? Are you interested in paying a [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 23, 2011
One of our interviewers told us she considered cosplay as a kind of lifestyle. I do agree with this. Instead of regarding it as a simple performance art that’s loved by many people, I’m glad because I often have a good time while making me look the same with my favorite cartoon character. So, do [...]
By Sherry | Published: May 20, 2011
Another Germany girl is founded by us! She is a model, named Sayura 93 on Deviantart. Due to strong interest in anime, manga and games like Kingdom Hearts, she loves acting, dancing and cosplay. This is her Shugo Chara Amu Hinamori cosplay. Pretty? Visit her gallery, more pictures can be founded! Author About caoxiaopingI’m also [...]