- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
Tag Archives: shoulder armor
By Sherry | Published: September 7, 2011
First, you need to know this cosplay tutorial doesn’t only make sense on making the shoulder armor for Lightning cosplay. It can be also used for many other characters. You can make some changes on the material too. For example, real clay or paper clay can be adopted. This tutorial is created by RoxyRoo and [...]