- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Shana cosplay
By Sherry | Published: April 23, 2012
Oruntia is a very talented cosplayer from Indonesia. We posted her The Legend of Dragoon Shana Cosplay, Final Fantasy XIII Paddra Nsu Yeul Cosplay, and Final Fantasy XIII Lebreau Cosplay on our daily cosplay blog. We feel very grateful that oruntia accepts our interview, in which she shared some nice cosplay ideas and tips with [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 29, 2012
Here comes the Shakugan no Shana Cosplay. This is an amazing cosplay work done by AOMExxxIWAKAMI, who is from Argentina. Taking a look at her DA gallery, you will find numerous stunning cosplay photos . This girl is really a cosplay talent, isn’t she? If you wanna get some great costume ideas, why not pay [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 15, 2012
Oruntia surely is a cosplay talent from Indonesia. The Legend of Dragoon Shana Cosplay above is done by her. Don’t you think it is awesome? The girl is a fan of manga, anime and games. She loves drawing and cosplay. You can see numerous cosplay works from her gallery. Her costumes are done by herself, [...]