- Couple Cosplay – Are you willing to be my master?
- 10 Signs You’re Addicted To Cosplay
- How to Weather and Add Blood Effects to Cosplay Armor and Props Tutorial
- How to Start Your First Cosplay
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 13-17th.April 2015
- April 2015 New Arrivals Part 2 Annoucement
- Cosplay Ideas on Roles Using Pistols and Guns and Tips on posing
- A Cosplayer Is A Person Who
- Cosplay Ideas for the Family
- Cosplayer Problems- How Do I Explain It to My Parents?
Tag Archives: Setsugetsuka Cosplay
By Sherry | Published: April 6, 2012
Here, we are glad to share the interview with ThDeathAndStrawberrY, a cosplay talent from Spain. You may get fascinated by her Kaito Setsugetsuka Cosplay which we posted on our blog about a month ago. Very Impressive ! ThDeathAndStrawberrY, thank you so much for accepting our interview. 1. Since cosplay becomes more and more popular, how [...]
By Sherry | Published: February 21, 2012
It’s really difficult to pick out the best one to be displayed here. Visit ThDeathAndStrawberrY’s gallery to see all, if you also feel fascinated about this one! This cosplay talent comes from Spain. Yeh, above picture shows her Kaito cosplay in Setsugetsuka version. Except looking the same with what’s described in the original fictional story, [...]