- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Tag Archives: Setsugetsuka Cosplay
By Sherry | Published: April 6, 2012
Here, we are glad to share the interview with ThDeathAndStrawberrY, a cosplay talent from Spain. You may get fascinated by her Kaito Setsugetsuka Cosplay which we posted on our blog about a month ago. Very Impressive ! ThDeathAndStrawberrY, thank you so much for accepting our interview. 1. Since cosplay becomes more and more popular, how [...]
By Sherry | Published: February 21, 2012
It’s really difficult to pick out the best one to be displayed here. Visit ThDeathAndStrawberrY’s gallery to see all, if you also feel fascinated about this one! This cosplay talent comes from Spain. Yeh, above picture shows her Kaito cosplay in Setsugetsuka version. Except looking the same with what’s described in the original fictional story, [...]