- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Tag Archives: Serah Farron
By Kevin | Published: August 23, 2012
This photos is submitted by one of our customer Mixiao. The costume is purchased at Miccostumes.com. Mixiao will be rewarded with a $15 cash refund by Miccostumes for the photo. Author About zhuqiyunMore Posts (310)
By Sherry | Published: July 11, 2011
To keep rate with trend of cosplay, we have finished two new Final Fantasy cosplay costumes and added them to New Arrival collection. If you want to be the spotlight on the coming Final Fantasy cosplay show, why not take a close look! Final Fantasy Hope Estheim Cosplay Costume Made from first-rate uniform cloth, this [...]
By Sherry | Published: June 24, 2011
Today we will show you an Australian girl, named Soraya Fujimiya. Calling herself as a textile, she made her cosplay costumes personally. For her excellent cosplays and costumes, she has got 40,000 pageviews on June 4, 2011. This is her Final Fantasy Serah Farron cosplay. Visit her website and you will be delighted by her [...]