- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Sakura
By mehdia | Published: November 11, 2011
Over the last number of years, I’ve been asked about how I made my best friend’s Sakura costume. We made the costume for her back in 2006 when Shippuden was first starting in the manga and had to figure out a number of things. The main thing was the zipper and skirt. And I’ve created [...]
By Sherry | Published: October 19, 2011
Smashing cosplay pictures like this one often stir up more people’s passion for this hot performance art. Here is Astarohime’s Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Sakura cosplay. Coming from Russia, she should be the cosplay girl who shows us most gorgeous cosplay. Focus on this Sakura cosplay. The red gown does make her seem so elegant. Yellow [...]
By Kevin | Published: June 23, 2011
This tutorial is made by Elly – also known as Spunkyshrimp in Deviantart.com. With Elly’s approval, I’d like to share it with our friends here. Author About zhuqiyunMore Posts (310)