- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Sakura cosplay
By Crystal | Published: March 2, 2015
This feather is essencial for your cosplay of Sakura from Tsubasa. Some backgroud info for the feather: At the beginning of the series, Sakura grows wings from her back, which dissolve into magical feathers that are in fact pieces of her soul. These contain her memories since she was born, and if not retrieved, she will [...]
By Sherry | Published: October 19, 2011
Smashing cosplay pictures like this one often stir up more people’s passion for this hot performance art. Here is Astarohime’s Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Sakura cosplay. Coming from Russia, she should be the cosplay girl who shows us most gorgeous cosplay. Focus on this Sakura cosplay. The red gown does make her seem so elegant. Yellow [...]