- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
Tag Archives: Sailor Moon
By Dan | Published: February 3, 2012
Gave you a little hint last month on my Pirate’s blog on what we will be reviewing today. If you couldn’t figure it out, we will be talking about Sailor Moon. Not really one of the shows I watched regularly as it was more for girls. I did however catch it as it came on [...]
By Sherry | Published: June 28, 2011
A girl named Mogwai-xoxo, from The United States, is found by us today. Besides music and cosplay, she is addicted into the game Final Fantasy IX. This is Sailor Moon Chibiusa Cosplay uploaded by her recently. In her gallery, you can find many fabulous cosplay pictures, such as Patty Thompson cosplay and Nunnally Lamperouge cosplay. [...]
By Sherry | Published: June 14, 2011
After Neptune, Mercury and Mars costumes were finished in the factory just now, we can offer you all Sailor Moon Cosplay Costumes now. Here, take a closer look at these new arrivals. Sailor Moon Sailor Neptune Cosplay Costume Including a jacket, skirt and bowknot, this costume is available on regular sizes from S to XL. [...]
By Sherry | Published: June 13, 2011
New sailor moon cosplay costumes were finished and uploaded to our site just now. Costumes for Serena Tsukino, Jupiter and Venus cosplay are included. If you are hunting for deluxe yet cheap costumes, don’t miss them. Sailor Moon Serena Tsukino Cosplay Costume Including a one-piece dress, elbow guard, bow tie and bowknot, it makes you [...]