- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
Tag Archives: Saber costume
By Sherry | Published: January 17, 2012
Cosplay fans, have you already finished the schedule for your 2012 cosplay plans? Believe it or not, you will be lucky since you find us. Here, an experienced group engaged in designing and manufacturing aims to ideally cater to all of your needs. For deluxe yet cheap cosplay costumes, wigs, shoes, Lolita clothes, Halloween costumes [...]
By Sherry | Published: October 11, 2011
Except Fate/Stay Night Saber cosplay found by us days ago, Maridah also shows us many other breathtaking cosplay pictures in her gallery. This American girl is absolutely a cosplay talent, having a more than 10 years’ background in the performing art field. She is a fan for anime & Star Wars, who loves to collect [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 29, 2011
I swear this is the best Fate/Stay Night Saber Cosplay I have ever seen till now. It’s done by Maridah – a really pretty Cosplay talent. Yes, this is another stunning cosplay we can’t help but wanting to share with you. And it does seem cosplays done by her often express irresistible femininity, elegance and [...]