- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Rydia of the Mist costume
By Sherry | Published: September 24, 2011
Green is always considered to be unique color. Most people don’t look great with it because of the complexion. But today, Mishi-ko breaks the myth. She is a Peruvian girl, who is absolutely an excellent cosplayer. Take her Final Fantasy IV Rydia of the Mist cosplay as an example. She seems irresistibly mysterious and appealing [...]