- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Rydia of the Mist cosplay
By Sherry | Published: October 8, 2011
While finding Mishi-ko’s Final Fantasy IV Rydia of the Mist cosplay, I felt really confused, because I don’t know which photo should be selected. All of them drew my attention since the first glimpse. And the cosplay girl does seem irresistibly appealing with that exotic costume. Today, this Peruvian cosplay talent accepts our cosplayer interview. [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 24, 2011
Green is always considered to be unique color. Most people don’t look great with it because of the complexion. But today, Mishi-ko breaks the myth. She is a Peruvian girl, who is absolutely an excellent cosplayer. Take her Final Fantasy IV Rydia of the Mist cosplay as an example. She seems irresistibly mysterious and appealing [...]