- END OF THE YEAR COSPLAY CONTEST
- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
Tag Archives: Rin Kagamine
By Sherry | Published: September 24, 2011
It won’t be difficult to make some small accessories for your cosplay appearance, especially when you keep updated with cosplay tutorials shared at the official blog for Miccostumes.com . Here are some useful tips, teaching us how to make the bow for Rin Kagamine cosplay. It’s created by Nayori. This is an American girl, showing [...]
By Kevin | Published: July 11, 2011
With the skyrocketing popularity of Vocaloid, an increasing number of cosplay fanatics are trying to make Kagamine Rin’s costume, wig and guitar personally. Today we would like to share Kagamine Rin guitar tutorial with you. Step1. Make the guitar body and tail from paperboard. Step2. Cut above paperboard to look like this. Step3. Cut two [...]
By Sherry | Published: May 13, 2011
Here is another German girl, MikiMikuLeek, who is still in school and busy with her arts intensive course, yet feel obsessed with cosplay. Picture above is her Vocaloid Rin Kagamine cosplay. Stunning! XD. For more information about her, you can visit her Deviantart or Youtube. Author About caoxiaopingI’m also a devotee for cosplay. To do [...]