- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Rima Mashiro
By Sherry | Published: September 23, 2011
One of our interviewers told us she considered cosplay as a kind of lifestyle. I do agree with this. Instead of regarding it as a simple performance art that’s loved by many people, I’m glad because I often have a good time while making me look the same with my favorite cartoon character. So, do [...]