- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Princess Tomoyo Cosplay
By Sherry | Published: March 29, 2012
We are grateful that StrawberyNeko shares her cosplay ideas via our interview . To know more about this talented cosplayer, please read below. You may get inspirations from her. 1. Since cosplay becomes more and more popular, how do you think about the good things and also bad things on this performance art? I am [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 6, 2012
Loving games like Kingdom Hearts and Dynasty Warriors, this is StrawberyNeko. She comes from United States. Visit her gallery, you will see lots of stunning works. What’s displayed here is her Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle Princess Tomoyo cosplay. I like this one a lot. The purple dress enhances the wearer’s femininity. Exquisite and elegant accessories are [...]