- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Tag Archives: Pokemon costumes
By Sherry | Published: September 27, 2011
We introduce you a German girl today. She is known as K-A-N-A (Kana) or Mandy on Deviantart.com. Studying biology, she is rather interested with horror things and video games. Having an obsession for survival horror, shooter, RPG and adventure games such as Borderlands, Fallout, Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, Zelda, Ôkami, Dragon Age, Resident Evil, Silent [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 16, 2011
Here is another of our customer who purchased the Pokemon Ash Ketchum Royal Blue And Yellow Cosplay Costume here and shares us with his photo. Thanks Emad. After your treating, the hat looks much better . Customers, you will receive a 5% refund on your payment if you share us your photos, with the product [...]
By Sherry | Published: August 8, 2011
We encourage our customers to upload their photos to the gallery on our site or any other social network site, with costumes, wigs or shoes purchased from us worn. In this case, you will be given a 5% refund on your order payment and also a 10% discount on your next order at our site. [...]
By Sherry | Published: June 8, 2011
Today’s new arrivals help you vividly cosplay as any role from Pokemon. To bring Pikachu, Jesse, Ash Ketchum, etc to reality, just check out below costumes now. Pokemon Pikachu Cosplay Costume Featuring a one-piece suit, this high-end replica costume is delicately crafted. Eyes, ears and tail are hand-sewn, seeming more vivid and feeling more durable. [...]