- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Pennelophy Soriano
By Sherry | Published: December 28, 2011
Thanks very much for support from all of you! So far, 3 cosplay contests have been successfully held here. And the new contest in January has been noticed in advance yesterday. Here, we will make an interview with one of the winners in the November cosplay contest – Pennelophy Soriano. Thanks for accepting our interview, [...]
By Sherry | Published: November 29, 2011
Cosplay talents, huge thanks for all of you! Two winners in Nov. have been born just now. Congratulations, Andrew Voraboud and Pennelophy Soriano! To make the contest impartial, everybody is the judge. Votes, gotten by “like” on Facebook and helping prompting this contest, have been added up. So, Andrew got 613 votes on Facebook. Pennelophy [...]