- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Paddra Nsu Yeul cosplay
By Sherry | Published: April 23, 2012
Oruntia is a very talented cosplayer from Indonesia. We posted her The Legend of Dragoon Shana Cosplay, Final Fantasy XIII Paddra Nsu Yeul Cosplay, and Final Fantasy XIII Lebreau Cosplay on our daily cosplay blog. We feel very grateful that oruntia accepts our interview, in which she shared some nice cosplay ideas and tips with [...]
By Sherry | Published: December 12, 2011
Days ago, Oruntia’s Final Fantasy XIII Lebreau cosplay is reviewed here. Luckily, we found another great work from this Indonesian girl. This is her Final Fantasy XIII Paddra Nsu Yeul cosplay. Will you also applaud for it? I do, at least ! Making all cosplay costumes by herself, including choosing the fabric, making clothes patterns, [...]