- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Oruntia
By Sherry | Published: March 15, 2012
Oruntia surely is a cosplay talent from Indonesia. The Legend of Dragoon Shana Cosplay above is done by her. Don’t you think it is awesome? The girl is a fan of manga, anime and games. She loves drawing and cosplay. You can see numerous cosplay works from her gallery. Her costumes are done by herself, [...]
By Sherry | Published: December 12, 2011
Days ago, Oruntia’s Final Fantasy XIII Lebreau cosplay is reviewed here. Luckily, we found another great work from this Indonesian girl. This is her Final Fantasy XIII Paddra Nsu Yeul cosplay. Will you also applaud for it? I do, at least ! Making all cosplay costumes by herself, including choosing the fabric, making clothes patterns, [...]
By Sherry | Published: November 15, 2011
Final Fantasy cosplay has never been put aside by cosplay devotees. This is the Final Fantasy XIII Lebreau cosplay, done by Indonesian girl Oruntia. I especially feel fascinated about her make-up, which ideally decorates her complexion and the outline of the face. What really makes me not help but thumbing up for her is that [...]