- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Naccho
By Sherry | Published: December 8, 2011
Italian cosplay girl Naccho accepts our interview today. It’s a pleasure for us . Welcome, Naccho! Q: Please introduce yourself first. Hello, everyone! I’m Naccho (my real name is Ilaria) and I’m 20. I live in Lecce, Italy and I’m currently studying foreign languages (English-Japanese contingent) in university. I’m lazy, very lazy. I love to [...]