- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Miku Hatsune
By Mixiao | Published: April 7, 2013
Here is another simple tutorial to help you create clip on horns for any cosplay, however this tutorial will focus on the Vocaloid Poker Face art. Photography by LMKusanagi Miku Cosplay by Springroll Luka Cosplay by Mixiao Haku Cosplau by DanniTee Kaito Cosplay by Kei-U What you need: 1x 25mm diameter foam ball Air dry clay. [...]
By sado44 | Published: March 1, 2011
As cosplay becomes incredibly popular right now, People in different ages and nationalities bring their favorite anime, game or movie roles to the cosplay stage. They seem like enjoying the fantastic joy of feeling the same with fictional roles. Certainly, cosplayers embrace totally different life and also clothing styles during the shows. They get chances [...]