- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Miccostumes Blog
By Sherry | Published: January 10, 2012
Everybody is welcomed to write for us. Via offering us interesting or useful information about anime, manga, movie, cosplay etc, you can also promote your site. So, don’t be hesitant to realize more cooperation with us at once ! This is another new author for our blog, who is known as Dan. Huge thanks, Dan! [...]
By Sherry | Published: December 12, 2011
Welcome, Kaika! We do feel grateful since you are willing to be a regular contributor for our blog . This is a new author at our site, known as Kaika or Elpheal. Coming from Singapore, Kaika also shares us many stunning cosplay works in the gallery. Pictures referring to Otome Yokai Zakuro: Lilies, Rondo of [...]
By Sherry | Published: November 28, 2011
Even though words can’t express how grateful we feel for contributors at our cosplay blog, we still want to say a huge thanks for all of you . This is another author at our blog – Christopher Montero, who is known as Lunar Angel here. He is a reporter for examiner.com. Writing about video game [...]