- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Tag Archives: Mel Guzzardi
By Kevin | Published: December 14, 2011
Cosplayer Bio: Name: Mel Guzzardi Gender: Female Nationality: Australian Social Networks: Facebook I’m Mel, I’m 18 years old from Australia and I love cosplay. I’ve been cosplaying for 3 years and love to make cosplay and cut and style the wigs for my cosplays. I’ve been into Naruto for far too long and so I’m [...]