- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Meido cafe
By sado44 | Published: March 4, 2011
Maid Cafe also means Meido cafe or Cosplay restaurants are more and more popular these days. This first Maid cafe shop was been opened in in Akihabara,Japan around 2000, recently a few more maid cafes are been opened in Shinjuku and other Japanese cities like Osaka and some others around the world. If you are [...]