- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Mehdia
By Sherry | Published: November 15, 2011
Thanks very much, Mehdia, for writing for us . This is one of our regular contributors, who is also known as Andrea Starnes. Doing cosplay for run and reducing the pressure, she has been engaged in this performance art for ten years. Being the seamstress for her friends and family members, she has gained many [...]