- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: March
By Sherry | Published: March 8, 2012
Except our own cosplay tutorial contest, we also take charge of the sponsor for many other cosplay conventions. Winners for those contests will receive gift cards that are worthy of at least $60.00. Some of them have already ended and some are proceeding vigorously. Cosplay devotees, keep your spirit up in March and win a [...]
Cosplay Tutorial Collection – Free Costume Given to Author Contributing the Most Practical Handwork Tips
By Sherry | Published: March 6, 2012
Contests at Miccostumes.com proceed orderly. Theme for March is to gather some tutorials about cosplay. Once you are gifted in making a cosplay costume, prop, accessory, makeup etc, write down steps and share them with us. Your tutorial can be a Word document, picture, video and so on. Like before, there will be one contributor [...]