- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Mappy Sánchez
By Sherry | Published: July 26, 2011
Known as Sailor Mappy on Deviantart.com, this is Mappy Sánchez, an excellent cosplayer who accepted our interview today. Living in Penny Lane at present, she is interested in anime/manga, drawing, photography and cosplay (lots of wonderful pictures in her gallery strongly speak for this). And she is talented. You know cartoon characters like Asuka Langley [...]