- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
Tag Archives: Make Up
By Sherry | Published: April 16, 2012
Let’s face it. Cosplay is an expensive hobby. The costume alone can be $50 to $200 (if not more depending on complexity) and then one has to factor in make-up, wigs and props. But it doesn’t have to eat a hole in your wallet! You can save lots of money and whether you’re experienced at [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 8, 2012
—————————————————————————————————————— This is a guest post from Michelle Garcia, entered in the Cosplay Tutorial Contest. Click here to check out all the participants and their scores, and more details about the contest, like the rules, how to join, the prize, etc. Author Bio: Name: Michelle Garcia Gender: Female Nationality: hispanic Personal Blogs & Social Networks: [...]