- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Maid
By Kevin | Published: May 2, 2012
Dear contestants, thanks for joining our Maid Lolita Photo Contest. The Contest ended yesterday and the voting time ended at 12:00 April 30th. We’ve received a lot of complaints saying that some of the participants gained votes by an improper way. We looked in it, and found that many votes of some paticipants were from [...]
By Kevin | Published: July 13, 2011
Thinking of cosplaying as a maid? Love Lolita fashion? Want to stand out from the crowd when waiting for the bus or train? Well this is a tutorial that will show you how to make your very own super cute and elegant Lolita headdress. The tutorial will show you how to make the headdress below. [...]
By sado44 | Published: March 4, 2011
Maid Cafe also means Meido cafe or Cosplay restaurants are more and more popular these days. This first Maid cafe shop was been opened in in Akihabara,Japan around 2000, recently a few more maid cafes are been opened in Shinjuku and other Japanese cities like Osaka and some others around the world. If you are [...]