- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Macross Frontier
By Sherry | Published: October 21, 2011
I will never forget the graceful Macross Frontier Ranka Lee cosplay done by Mei-Hoshi. This American girl shows so many pictures on her Deviantart site that make us dazzling. Except Ranka Lee cosplay, she also does well in many Final Fantasy cosplay themes. Yuna cosplay by her definitely draws most attention. This cosplay talent accepts [...]
By Sherry | Published: July 6, 2011
Today Shadowofshana is found by us. She is a girl from France, born on September 30. 91 artworks have been created by her during the 4 years’ membership of Deviantart. Here we show you her Macross Frontier Sheryl Nome cosplay. More cosplay pictures are available in her gallery. Author About caoxiaopingI’m also a devotee for [...]
By Sherry | Published: May 30, 2011
Knowing Puppetgirl94, an English girl who is fond of sketch and cosplay, would go to an anime convention yesterday, I’ve been waiting for her photos on the expo. But till just now, only this one taken before she went to the London MCM expo was found. Anyway, with legs crossed, she seems breathtakingly pretty with [...]