- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Tag Archives: Luffy cosplay
By Sherry | Published: January 16, 2012
Two Luffy costumes have been introduced to you before, including the green one and the blue one. Here, the red One Piece Luffy cosplay costume is reviewed. It’s available on $47.52. Due to ideal accuracy on each small detail and really desirable comfort, it’s a sought-after item in our store all the time. So, does [...]
By Sherry | Published: January 5, 2012
Happy New Year, everybody! Our Bleach and Axis Powers Hetalia contests have both been launched days before. Everybody is welcomed to join in and win your free Bleach or Axis Powers Hetalia costume ! Today’s new arrival refers to One Piece Luffy Cosplay Waistcoat Costume, which is sold on $57.10. First, focus on its accuracy. [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 26, 2011
We continue to design and manufacture more costumes, wigs and so on for cosplay fans in our costume factory. Today, the One Piece Luffy Green Cosplay Costume is recommended. It’s sold on $27.73. It’s totally believed you won’t find a cheaper price than this one easily, right? Shipped out in 48hrs, it’s a high-end replica, [...]