- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Lucky Star costumes
By Sherry | Published: August 18, 2011
Customers are encouraged to upload their pictures, with products bought from us worn, onto our gallery or any other social network site they have. We are deeply grateful for your support. So 5% of your payment will be refunded and another 10% discount will be given on your next order. Today, customer Evelynn shared us [...]
By Sherry | Published: June 3, 2011
We updated our Lucky Star cosplay costumes just now. Below are three new arrivals. Luck Star Takara Miyuki (Izumi Konata/Hiiragi Kagami) Cosplay Costume It features a shirt, skirt and necktie. Exquisitely made from classy uniform cloth, it makes you vividly cosplay as Takara Miyuki and can be also worn in daily life. Lucky Star Ryoo [...]