- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Lightning cosplay
By Lunar Angel | Published: December 18, 2011
In our continuing videogame cosplay series, we bring to you Julie Beliveau as Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. This 22 year old beauty has lived in Florida nearly all of her life and is a retail associate and attends the Academy of Art University, hoping to achieve her bachelors degree in computer animation. She has [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 7, 2011
First, you need to know this cosplay tutorial doesn’t only make sense on making the shoulder armor for Lightning cosplay. It can be also used for many other characters. You can make some changes on the material too. For example, real clay or paper clay can be adopted. This tutorial is created by RoxyRoo and [...]
By Sherry | Published: August 9, 2011
Today we have a good news to Final Fantasy fans especially Linghtning fans: A new Final Fantasy coplay costume has been made and uploaded to New Arrivals. Whoever wants to cosplay as beautiful yet cool Lightning shouldn’t miss this opportunity. Let’s take a close look at it. Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Cosplay Costume This Lightning [...]
By Sherry | Published: July 13, 2011
Cyber Light is found by us today! Cyber light is a French girl, loving cosplay, video game and photographing. In terms of game, Final Fantasy is her favorite. The picture above is Final Fantasy Lightning cosplay from her gallery. This cosplay picture is favored by 96people. Stunning? Visit her Deviantart website and find more excellent [...]