- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Lia de Beaumont Cosplay
By Sherry | Published: March 20, 2012
Today stunning Le Chevalier DEon Lia de Beaumont Cosplay Costume is reviewed. You surely can be the one who catches the most attention at the show or party with this costume! Ordering it at Miccostumes.com, you will never feel sorry. Here you will enjoy fast shipping worldwide. Besides, you can get quick replies to your [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 24, 2011
Before finding a cartoon character to be imitated and joining in a costume play, you may never really know what joy you will receive from this hot performance art. On Sep. 21, we introduced you a German girl who did a stunning Le Chevalier D’Eon Lia de Beaumont cosplay. Yes, CherubJibril accepts our interview for [...]
By Sherry | Published: September 21, 2011
Different people hold diverse appreciation standards for beauty. This does make sense on many choices they make. Also, while choosing a cartoon character to be cosplayed, this also becomes true. You may like to cosplay a role because of his/her pretty clothing style or personality. Anyway, once you can make you look the same with [...]