- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Tag Archives: Lebreau
By Sherry | Published: November 15, 2011
Final Fantasy cosplay has never been put aside by cosplay devotees. This is the Final Fantasy XIII Lebreau cosplay, done by Indonesian girl Oruntia. I especially feel fascinated about her make-up, which ideally decorates her complexion and the outline of the face. What really makes me not help but thumbing up for her is that [...]